JPHMP have developed a FREE online learning module.
The course will help you:
- Conduct and plan your publication project by identifying necessary activities and resources
- Identify information sources, access the required information, and manage your reference list with appropriate software
- Apply the basic rules of scientific and technical writing, organize and support your arguments, structure and illustrate your points
- Choose the right journal in which to publish and follow the stages to submit an article to a journal
- Write a technical extension document: technical data sheet, technical manual, posters
Disseminate and promote your scientific publication
Duration: 31 hours
Publication Date: June 2016"
Self-paced course from FAO. Collaborators included INASP. Adapted from a course in French.
Open course for early career researchers in developing countries: 18 October to 28 November 2016
Set of 10 lessons. Developed by the World Federation of Science Journalists in close cooperation with SciDev.Net. Available in multiple languages.
Online Course in Research Writing 2016 - announcement and instructions
MOOC (massive open online course) offered through Coursera.