- Academic writing and style (103)
- Career resources (18)
- Communicating outside academia (19)
- Data analysis and statistics (17)
- Grant proposal writing (54)
- Mentoring and collaboration (3)
- Oral and poster presentations (35)
- Peer reviewing and editing (44)
- Research and publication ethics (56)
- Research literature (4)
- Scientific writing (176)
- The publishing process (53)
- Training resources (42)
'Data Science - a Guide for Society' by Sense about Science
Peer Review - the nuts and bolts
A guide for early career researchers
Resource and suggested powerpoint slides
A list of research literature sources that available in Sudan for free through INASP.
A list of research literature sources that available for free in Somalia through INASP.
A list of research literature sources that available in South Sudan for free through INASP.
The EIPM Toolkit is a new resource in the field of evidence-informed policy making.
This kit consists of nine modules, each containing a PowerPoint presentation and a set of facilitator notes. The notes expand on the content of the slides and provide guidance in facilitating the modules, which combine presentation and small-group work.