Date and Time: Wednesday 6th December at 10am GMT
Free interactive 2 hour session on academic writing - sign up now as spaces are limited!
How to manage and normalise failures (rejections and revisions) in academic research writing.
By fully participating in this workshop you will be able to:
• Normalise failure in academic research.
• Understand the impacts of failure and why discussing failure is important.
• Understand the importance of failing to achieving success.
• Apply a growth mindset top achieve rejections and revisions
• Understand the importance of networks and support for managing failures
• Set up a range of systems and processes to support your academic research overcome obstacles.
Facilitator: Natalie Hammond