The kit is primarily for those who will facilitate workshops, courses, or sessions at least in part on this subject. However, it also can be used as self-study material, for example by researchers without access to such workshops, courses, or sessions. Information that supplements the slide content appears in the latter part of the facilitator notes and in the notes section under each slide.
Facilitators should feel free either to follow closely the guidance that is provided or to adapt the module. We would be interested in hearing how facilitators and others are using these kits, and we would appreciate comments and suggestions. Facilitation kits on other topics appear in the AuthorAID Resource Library, and additional facilitator kits are being prepared.
We hope that you will find this facilitation kit useful. Wishing you all the best!
Barbara Gastel, INASP Associate, email@example.com
Download resource files
- 07_The Structure of Journal Articles.pptx 180 kB
- 07_The Structure of Journal Articles_Facilitator Notes.docx 97 kB
- 08_Titles and Authors.pptx 184 kB
- 08_Titles and Authors_Facilitator Notes.docx 99 kB
- 09_Writing an Abstract.pptx 182 kB
- 09_Writing an Abstract_Facilitator Notes.docx 99 kB
- 10_Citing References.pptx 185 kB
- 10_Citing References_Facilitator Notes.docx 99 kB
- 11_Writing the Introduction.pptx 277 kB
- 11_Writing the Introduction_Facilitator Notes.docx 100 kB
- 12_Writing the Methods Section.pptx 182 kB
- 12_Writing the Methods Section_Facilitator Notes.docx 100 kB
- 13_Writing the Results Section.pptx 182 kB
- 13_Writing the Results Section_Facilitator Notes.docx 100 kB
- 14_Preparing Tables and Figures.pptx 182 kB
- 14_Preparing Tables and Figures_Facilitator Notes.docx 101 kB
- 15_Writing the Discussion Section.pptx 288 kB
- 15_Writing the Discussion Section_Facilitator Guide.docx 102 kB