- Academic writing and style (3)
- Career resources (1)
- Communicating outside academia (2)
- Data analysis and statistics (1)
- Grant proposal writing (2)
- Mentoring and collaboration (2)
- Peer reviewing and editing (1)
- Research and publication ethics (2)
- Research literature (1)
- Scientific writing (6)
- The publishing process (1)
- Training resources (11)
Resources to run research writing clubs at your institution.
Published by: International Centre for Policy Advocacy (ICPA)
A toolkit for agriculture, forestry, landscapes and other sectors.
By Frei and Leowinata
'Data Science - a Guide for Society' by Sense about Science
Peer Review - the nuts and bolts
A guide for early career researchers
Resource and suggested powerpoint slides
The EIPM Toolkit is a new resource in the field of evidence-informed policy making.
This kit consists of nine modules, each containing a PowerPoint presentation and a set of facilitator notes. The notes expand on the content of the slides and provide guidance in facilitating the modules, which combine presentation and small-group work.
This toolkit has been developed for facilitators who are interested in introducing gender mainstreaming in higher education in order to challenge gender inequality.