- Academic writing and style (103)
- Career resources (18)
- Communicating outside academia (19)
- Data analysis and statistics (17)
- Grant proposal writing (54)
- Mentoring and collaboration (3)
- Oral and poster presentations (35)
- Peer reviewing and editing (44)
- Research and publication ethics (56)
- Research literature (4)
- Scientific writing (176)
- The publishing process (53)
- Training resources (42)
Presentation on basics of writing review articles.
Identifying and using online research literature
Article by Jennifer Chapin, Programme Manager of AuthorAID. Originally published in the British Ecological Society Bulletin Volume 47:4, December 2016
Brief article in Ceylon Medical Journal.
Barbara Gastel's guide to writing papers using the 'IMRAD' structure. Posts from the four-part series "IMRAD Info", which appeared in the AuthorAID blog in December 2016.
A section-by-section guide to writing journal articles reporting scientific research. Also includes guidance on choosing journals and information about the publication process.
PDF copies of application forms for AuthorAID small grants 2017 (first set)
AuthorAID small grants - Frequently Asked Questions
Two PowerPoint presentations: one on the writing clubs at the University of Colombo Faculty of Medicine, and one more generally on writing clubs as a means to promote productivity and quality in research writing.