We are pleased to announce a new online training initiative:
AuthorAID facilitator bootcamp: How to deliver engaging online training in research writing
This bootcamp will give facilitators and potential facilitators in the AuthorAID network a strong grounding in how to virtually train researchers in research writing skills using participatory and learner-centred online facilitation skills, using the latest digital technology. The bootcamp is free, but spaces are limited to 25 participants per bootcamp, so please apply using the link below as soon as possible.
- Practice and learn from both our facilitation team and other global participants about the most important themes and values to use in training researchers, and the best methods and tools to make your online training impactful, going beyond static online lectures and powerpoint presentations.
- Get recognition in your institution and network, learn skills that are transferable to other teaching and facilitation opportunities.
- Improve your academic profile and CV, and gain publicity and recognition within the research space.
Dates and Times
- Monday 6th November, 11:30am-1pm GMT
- Monday 6th November, 1:30pm-3:30pm GMT (Masterclass 1 option)
- Tuesday 7th November, 10am-12pm GMT (Masterclass 2 option)
- Tuesday 7th November, 12:30pm-2:30pm GMT
- Wednesday 8th November, 12:30pm-2:30pm) GMT
- Provisionally 6th to 8th December. Dates and times TBC.
Please only apply if you are able to attend the whole bootcamp. In order to qualify for a certificate, all sessions should be attended (only one masterclass session needs to be attended).
Please complete this application form by midday (BST) on Monday 23rd October, as spaces are limited to 25 participants per bootcamp.