Do you have tips or guidance on aspects of research that you are itching to share with the rest of the AuthorAID community? Or perhaps you'd like to share recent experiences or learning in your work? All AuthorAID members can now submit articles and blog posts to the website using our new submission system. So whether you are an experienced academic or a early career researcher, there is an opportunity to contribute your voice to our global community of researchers, so we can learn and grow together.
Need inspiration? Check out these examples of recent blog posts:
- 7 tips for writing an introduction to a paper
- My PhD Journey: Lessons Learnt So Far
- Giving and Getting Value in Research Collaborations: 10 Tips for Making Meaningful Impact and Advancing Your Career
- Early Career Researchers: Tips to avoid authorship disputes
- Fieldwork paused but opportunities for online learning
- COVID-19 lockdown: My experience coordinating a virtual research conference for Nigerian nurses
All submissions are subject to review by the AuthorAID review team for relevance and appropriateness. To begin, please go the the 'News' page and click on 'my articles' (you will need to be logged in to your AuthorAID account to see this page), where you can create a draft article. When you are happy with your work, you can then submit for review. Please see our guidance here: submission-guidelines
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems, or if you would like to discuss an idea for a new article.