- Ciencias de la tierra, Geografía, Sociología, Estudios medioambientales, Asistencia social
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Environmental Sciences, Climate change, Sustainable development, Migration, Community-based adaptation, Community-based resource management, Disaster management & mitigation, Urban resilience, Environmental Health, Remote sensing & GIS
- Intereses de colaboración:
- Social Research, Scientific Research, Environmental Research, Public Health Research
- Md. Mahbubur Rahman is working as a 'Research and Campaign Associate' at Network on Climate Change, Bangladesh (NCC, B) Trust. He is also the Core member of YPARD (Young Professionals for Agricultural Development) Bangladesh. He has extensive experience in both scientific and social research, plus over three year’s experience in planning and reporting on climate change, public health, environmental, social and development interventions. He has worked as a Researcher at RMMRU, CCDB, BCAS, BIID and Grameen Communications in their different development and research projects. After Bachelor in Environmental Sciences from Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh, he has completed Master’s degree from the same Department. During his graduation and post-graduation study, he was involved in several extracurricular activities and volunteered with different national and international organizations such as MIT Climate CoLab, WISER.ORG, Oxfam Bangladesh, Earth Day Network, Wiser.org, 350.org, Bangladesh Junior Academy of Science (BJAS), JICA, DOE, etc. He has a good command in software packages such as ArcGIS, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint and fair command in SPSS, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. He is also the member of Bangladesh Society of Environmental Scientists (BSES). As an extra curriculum activity, he is also the co-founder and Editor of an online environmental magazine named ‘Green Magazine’ (www.greenmagz.info), which is first of its kind in Bangladesh. He has presented his research works in national and international conferences and have published several articles in peer-reviewed international journals. He was selected as a fellow of GOBESHONA Young Researchers Program-2017 arranged by the International Centre for Climate Change & Development (ICCCAD). He is motivated to work in the research field of climate change and sustainable development. He loved traveling and interested in sharing creative ideas. Research Interest: Climate change, Sustainable development, Migration, Community-based adaptation, Community-based resource management, Disaster management & mitigation, Urban resilience, Environmental Health, Remote sensing & GIS.
- Sitio de perfil profesional:
- Currículum vitae:
- Descargar currículum vitae (389,1 KB)
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.