- Arquitectura, Construcción y Planeación
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Urban Planning, Regional Planning, Development Studies, Urban Studies, Rural Planning, Infrastructure Planning, Transportation Planning, Environmental Planning, Integrated Planning, Comprehensive Planning, Developmental Economics, Sociological Studies
- Intereses de colaboración:
- Research publication work in the field of urban planning and allied fields of studies across the world.
- Shashikant Nishant Sharma is a professionally qualified Urban Planner and Planning Consultant by profession. Best essay award in School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi in 2011 for his critical essay on 'Politics and Corruption' written in Hindi on Hindi Diwas celebration. He has been writing since 2003 and he has scores of books published. His area of interest is diverse which you can see from his literary works. Poetry, lyrics, ghazals, short stories and thoughtful essays on current affairs and urban planning issues are his area of deep interest and continued writing. Being brought up in rural area, got educated in sub-urban area and now living in metropolitan city, Delhi, he has been able to gather many experiences on diverse fields especially on political, cultural, socio-economic and environmental issues. His graduation in physical planning from School of Planning and Architecture (SPA, Delhi) added new dimensions to his thinking and writing. He is currently pursuing post-graduation from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee. For reading more of his articles on current affairs and books, you can visit https://edupediapublications.org/ http://internationaljournalofresearch.org/index.php/ijr
- Sitio de perfil profesional:
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.