- Embarking on a PhD Journey: Navigating Challenges and Maximizing Opportunities - 1 de Enero de 2024
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Public health, Epidemiology, non-communicable diseases, health education, health promotion, occupational health,
- Intereses de colaboración:
- Public health and epidemiology, Health Education and Promotion, researching Migration Health, Emerging Diseases, Tobacco Use & Vaping, Mental & Occupational Health, Impact of Outbreaks, Systematic review and meta-analysis, and mixed-methods Research.
- Naﬁsa Elehamer (MPH), a PhD candidate at the University of Debrecen, Hungary, a lecturer at the University of Khartoum, Sudan, researcher and Health educator/Public health specialist/ epidemiologist. She has been a Radio presenter for two years. Interested in researching health behaviour(health promotion and health education), public health and epidemiology (non-communicable diseases, Emerging Diseases, Tobacco Use, Mental & Occupational Health, and Impact of Outbreaks), also in systematic review and meta-analysis studies and Mixed-Methods Research. She is also a mentor for first-year students at the University of Debrecen. She writes and speaks Arabic and good English, is open to working in a team, looking for opportunities that develop her skills and experiences, and applying her knowledge gained through her studies and research in her ﬁeld. Elehamer career goal is to assume a role that allows her to take responsibility for leadership and advocacy in a professional environment that enables her to enhance her practical skillset and contribute to its progress. In addition, she aims to work in a challenging environment to develop personally and professionally.
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.