- Educación, Ciencias médicas básicas, Antropología, Medicina, Asistencia sanitaria
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- medical education, human anatomy, health sciences
- Intereses de colaboración:
- medical education, epidemiology, anatomy
- Dr Tabinda Hasan obtained her MBBS and MD and PhD in human anatomy from JNMC medical college of India. Her research was on morphology of internal acoustic meatus in human fetus during different phases of intrauterine development. Currently, she is working in Saudi Arabia as part of teaching staff in Princess Nora University university,faculty of medicine. Her recent project as principal investigator is on the metastasis phenomenon of breast cancer in Saudi females which is funded by ministry of higher education. She is the founder of anatomy and medical education workgroup on research gate scientific network. Apart from holding memberships of various professional organizations and being part of editorial teams in WHO indexed journals , she has authored several papers in peer reviewed indexed journals including journal of human anatomy, education in medicine journal, int. journal of health sciences, journal of medical ethics and history of medicine,journal of biological anthropology, int journal of anatomic variations, rawal medical journal, journal of medical hypothesis and ideas ,journal of basic and applied scientific research etc. She has given oral presentations in several scientific conferences of India, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Abu dabi, Germany,Bulgaria, Malaysia and USA. She is secretary of medical research ethics committee and member of scientific conference organizing committee of jazan, Saudi Arabia. Her areas of specialization include morphometric studies and plastination techniques in cadavers.
- Sitio de perfil profesional:
- Currículum vitae:
- Descargar currículum vitae (1,2 MB)
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.