- Educación, Ingeniería, Ciencias empresariales
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Enterpreneurship, Organisational learning and Knowledge Management, Marketing, Leadership, Motivation, Strategic Management and Marketing
- Intereses de colaboración:
- Any branch of Management and Marketing area. Entrepreneurship Organisational Learning and Knowledge Management Online learning and development
- Professor Mehraz Boolaky (B. Chem. Engg., MBA, PhD, CPE, FHEA) Mehraz Boolaky is a citizen of the Republic of Mauritius, a small paradise island in the Indian Ocean. He is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA) and a Certified Professional Engineer. He is an Honorary Lecturer and Dissertation Advisor at the University of Liverpool/ Laureate since 2009 and a Recognised Teacher at the University of Roehampton/Laureate (from 2015). He worked in senior managerial positions in the private sector before joining academia (University of Mauritius) in 1993. In academia, I climbed the hierarchies and was appointed Dean of the Faculty of Law and Management of the University of Mauritius in 2004. He has been a visiting Professor in some well-known universities in Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Madagascar, Morocco, France, UK, Seychelles, and Reunion Island. Before joining academia, he was the Managing Director of Top Care Services Ltd and General Manager of three other private companies during the period 1980 to 2000. I have broadly published in peer reviewed scholarly journals.
- Sitio de perfil profesional:
- Currículum vitae:
- Descargar currículum vitae (54,2 KB)
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.