- Antropología, Estudios de cultura/género, Agricultura, Estudios medioambientales, Asistencia social
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Public policy, environmental management, early childhood develolment, food security, community development, project management.
- Intereses de colaboración:
- I want to collaborate with others in conducting research and publications.
- Lamech Chimphero is a motivated, ambitious and accomplished lecturer, researcher, trainer, development practitioner and consultant with over 20 years’ vast experience in project management, leadership, training and consultancy. With extensive experience in the teaching profession, Lamech is currently working as a Senior Lecturer in Public Policy and Research at Malawi Institute of Management where he guides and supervises undergraduate and post-graduate students. He completed his Master’s degree in Strategic Management with University of Derby of UK, a Bachelor’s Degree in Human and Social Studies majoring in Community Development from University of South Africa, and Diploma in Agriculture from Bunda College of Agriculture. He is currently pursuing for his PhD in Transformative Community Development (TCD) at Mzuzu University in Malawi. Some of the most recent projects he has managed, include Conduct a scoping exercise to identify food system investment opportunities in Lilongwe and develop one strong investment case. End of project evaluations on Building Resilience Project under Evangelical Association of Malawi (EAM), Area Development Project under Find Your Feet (FYF) and Help Age Project under Society of Women against AIDS in Malawi in Nkhotakota funded by Dan Church AID, performed to the highest level delivering results within scope, time and budget. He also has experience in working with the youth, children and the community. As an area programme manager in Mchinji and Regional Manager for the North, he supported the youth in vocational skills like carpentry, tailoring and bakery. He further facilitated building capacity of women and men in enterprise development - SMEs, bee keeping as well as building community capacities in child protection and advocacy using CPA models.
- Sitio de perfil profesional:
- Currículum vitae:
- Descargar currículum vitae (62,0 KB)
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.