- Ciencias de la tierra, Geografía, Estudios medioambientales
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Environmental Health, Environmental Management, Waste Management, Environmental Monitoring and Auditing and Environmental Pollution including Air, Water and Land/Soil etc, Disaster Management, Climate Change, Population Health, EIA etc.
- Intereses de colaboración:
- Air, Water and Land Pollution, Waste Management, Bioremediation, Water Quality etc
- Sanitarian Raimi Morufu Olalekan received his M.Phil in Environmental Health Science from Kwara State University in August 2018 and MSc in Environmental Health Management from the University of Uyo in March 2017, Diploma in Environmental Health from Public Health Training Institute and Bsc in Geography and Environmental Management from Niger Delta University. San. Raimi Morufu O. has worked in different capacities with both private and public organisation in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, food safety, HSE, EIA, Environmental monitoring, auditing and scanning etc. He has taught classes at the Niger Delta University (department of community medicine), University of Maiduguri (department of geography), University of Uyo (center for wetlands and waste management studies) and Kwara State University (department of environmental health). He is currently a doctoral student in the department of environmental health sciences, Kwara State University, Malete, Nigeria. His area of research interest includes: Pollution source evaluation and protection, Bioremediation techniques and market-based approaches for air quality management and impact mitigation, Waste management, Water access and pollution, Climate change and Population health etc. Currently, he is conducting research on cumulative impact assessment of air quality and assessment of digital debris management in health Institutions in South-South, Nigeria. He has written a book related to water pollution in the Niger Delta title: Assessment of Trace Elements in Surface and Ground Water Quality (Lambert academic publishing 2017, First edition). Also, he is a member of several editorial board viz: American Journal of Environmental Sciences, American Public Health Association (APHA), Science Publishing Group, Academic Research Journal of Agricultural Science and Research (ARJASR), Innovative Journal of Medical and Health Science (IJMHS), Basic Research Journal of Medicine and Clinical Sciences (BRJMCS), Academic Research Journal of Biotechnology (ARJB), International Journal of Petrochemistry and Research (IJPR), MOJ Ecology & Environmental Sciences (Medcrave) and International Journal of Global Knowledge. Finally, he is an active member of several professional bodies: Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORCON), Society for Environmental Health of Nigeria (SEHON), Environmental Health Officers Association of Nigeria (EHOAN), Nigerian Environmental Society (NES), Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP), Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA), Solid Waste Institute for Sustainability (SWIS), Institute of Waste Management of Nigeria (IWMN), Environmental Management Association of Nigeria (EMAN), American Public Health Association (APHA), Association of Waste Managers of Nigeria (AWMN), Waste Management Society of Nigeria (WAMASON), Emergency, Crisis, Disaster, Safety, Environmental and Risk Management Institute (ECRMI), Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM), Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Network and Royal Integrity and Accountability Organisation (RIAO) etc and has publications in both national and international peer-reviewed journals. He is a registered and licensed environmental health officer in Nigeria.
- Sitio de perfil profesional:
- Currículum vitae:
- Descargar currículum vitae (46,5 KB)
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.