- Economía, Agricultura
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Information dissemination, research to policy, agriculture, east africa, youth, unemployment, ICT, mobile, fiscal policy, farmer communication, agricultural technology adoption, sustainable agriculture, ecological agriculture
- Intereses de colaboración:
- Within the field of agricultural research and technology, I am particularly interested in helping researchers make their findings more accessible to policymakers and the practioner community.
- I am an economist and writer with 15 years' experience in international development and the private sector. I work with consulting firms, donors, and NGOs to produce accessible reports, research and analyses. I develop ideas for new projects and partnerships and am skilled at drafting funding proposals. I have extensive and broad experience as a civil servant and consultant, having advised the governments of Azerbaijan, Lesotho, and Zambia on macro-fiscal policy. I also coordinated donor-funded programmes in the areas of sustainable livelihoods and institutional strengthening. I led research and business development at SOAS University's Centre for Development Policy & Research and later joined AGCO Corporation, a Fortune 500 company as a strategy consultant for Africa. I was born in Kenya and have worked in several countries across Africa and Asia. I now live in Zürich, Switzerland. Some key publications: http://www.ipc-undp.org/pub/IPCTrainingModule1.pdf http://jweeks.org/2007%20Zambia%20appreciation.pdf
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.