- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Strategic planning, decision, strategic processes and practices, TVET relevance, Labour Market, Skill development
- Intereses de colaboración:
- Interested in research on policies and strategies in the TVET sector both national and international levels, with a particular emphasis on youth employment, adaptive match skills development (cooperative training), labor market needs and ski
- This is Temesgen, a Ph.D. student of educational leadership and policy at Beijing Normal University in China, however, he is originally from Ethiopia. He holds a Master’s degree in Management of vocational education and a BA degree in foreign languages and literature in Ethiopia. Temesgen has seven (7) years of practical experience in the field of social development, with expertise in the collecting and organizing international benchmarks, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation of the policies and strategic plans/program/ project as well and make them sustainable. He has extensive experience in establishing a relationship and contacts with government, donors, social, partners, private sector, civil society organizations in empowerment and creation of an opportunity for young people. Temesgen's an active member for several international, continental and national professional associations, union and civil society/ network such as Africa Youth Commission, African Youth Movement, African Leaders Initiative, World Youth Alliance, UNESCO-UNEVOC, GNDR, YALI among others. At this moment, he is serving as a Minister for Career Development in International Student Union at Beijing Normal University. Temesgen's very interested in research on policies and strategies in the TVET sector both national and international levels, with a particular emphasis on youth employment, adaptive match skills development (cooperative training), labor market needs and skills requirements, strategy and strategic decision-making. Currently working on his doctoral dissertation in related to the strategic decision making processes and practices ─ enhancing TVET relevance to labor market needs. Finally, Temesgen has impeccable sound communication with a very flexible and adaptable approach to work-moreover, he enjoys taking on new challenges as this gives me an opportunity to grow, learn new things and enhance himself.
- Sitio de perfil profesional:
- Currículum vitae:
- Descargar currículum vitae (77,5 KB)
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.