- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Polymers, Nanomaterials, Environment, Water Treatment, Solar Cells, Carbon Dioxide Capture, Food Safety
- Intereses de colaboración:
- I seek collaboration on community based projects like antimicrobial nanohybrids for water-treatment/food-safety and nanoporous polymers for CO2 capture. I also intend to launch an entrepreneurial venture regarding solar activated water treatment.
- Dr. Saima Shabbir was awarded a Doctorate of Chemistry in 2011. Currently, a Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellow at Penn State and an Associate Professor at Institute of Space Technology, she has established Polymer and Thermal Analyses Lab in Materials Science & Engineering Department. An author of numerous international journal articles, she is actively involved in Teaching, Research and Counseling at BS, MS and PhD levels in the areas of polymers, chemistry, and nanomaterials for energy, environment, and health. Recently, Dr. Shabbir has been selected as the TechWomen Emerging Leader 2017 by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) and The Institute of International Education (IIE), USA. Besides being honored as the Affiliate Fellow of International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Dr. Shabbir is an alumna of Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings. She is a twice winner of the Research Productivity Award from Pakistan Council for Science and Technology and a recipient of Early Career Scientist Award from the Royal Society, UK. Higher Education Commission has awarded her three competitive research grants.
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.