- Ciencias de la vida
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Intereses de colaboración:
- Neuropharmacology, Neuropsychology, Neurophysiology, Neuropsychopharmacology
- Md. Sahab Uddin is a Registered Pharmacist and a Research Scholar in the Department of Pharmacy at Southeast University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. He has published copious articles in peer-reviewed international scientific journals. He has also authored and edited several books, including Quality Control of Cellular Protein in Neurodegenerative Disorders, Advances in Neuropharmacology: Drugs and Therapeutics; Oxidative Stress and Antioxidant Defense: Biomedical Value in Health and Diseases; Handbook of Research on Critical Examinations of Neurodegenerative Disorders; Comprehensive MCQs in Physical Pharmacy; Tools of Pharmacy: Getting Familiar with the Regular Terms, Words and Abbreviations; and Quality Control of Pharmaceuticals: Compendial Standards and Specifications. Md. Uddin also serves as a guest editor, editorial and reviewer board member of numerous scholarly journals. He is a member of many national and international scientific societies. He has developed Matching Capacity, Dissimilarity Identification, Numeral Finding, Typo Revealing, and Sense Making tests for the estimation of memory, attention, and cognition. Moreover, he is the Founder and Executive Director of the Pharmakon Neuroscience Research Network, an open innovation hub bringing together neuroscientists to advance brain health. He received his BPharm in 2014 securing a first position from the Department of Pharmacy, Southeast University, Bangladesh. Md. Uddin’s research interest is how neuronal operation can be restored to abate Alzheimer’s dementia.
- Sitio de perfil profesional:
- Currículum vitae:
- Descargar currículum vitae (2,3 KB)
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.