Did you know that over 700 messages have so far been posted on the new AuthorAID discussion forums? This includes posts about a wide range of topics related to research publishing and ethics, funding opportunities and collaboration requests.
To help you keep up-to-date with what's happening we've now added a new feature which lets you subscribe to email alerts for the forums that are relevant to your interests. Simply click the 'subscribe' button at the top of the page on each forum and you will receive email notifications of any new posts and replies in that forum.
You will need to log in using your AuthorAID account in order to subscribe and post to the forums. You can choose to unsubscribe at any point.
You can choose to subscribe to the forums that are of interest to you:
- AuthorAID Discussion - A forum for discussion of research skills, publishing, communication and related topics – please post your questions here.
- Funding, scholarships and opportunities - This is a forum for sharing funding calls for research and travel, research scholarships, and other opportunities for researchers.
- Research Collaboration Space - A research collaboration area for researchers, policymakers, practitioners and anybody interested in collaboration around research and development topics.
- Women researchers - A discussion space for women researchers.
- Foros de Discusion en Español - Un foro de discusión para los miembros del grupo que hablan español (Forum for Spanish speakers)
If you are having any technical problems, please ask below