- Educación, Psicología, Ciencias políticas, Ciencias empresariales, Administración pública, Asistencia social
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Community Empowerment; Parenting Style; Green Human Resource Management; HRM; Stress; Community Leadership; Community Driven Development
- Muhamamd Shakil Ahmad is an Assistant Professor of Business Administration, as well as HEC approved supervisor. He is also working as Research Focal Person of the Office of Research Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC). Muhammad earned his PhD from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia on scholarship awarded by COMSATS IIT. Since joining the COMSATS Attock in the 2008, Muhammad has held a variety of positions, including head of ORIC unit, Focal person for Internal Office, program coordinator for MBA program, member proctorial board and convener multimedia committee. Muhammad is recognized as renowned speaker in Publishing in scientific journals. He is member of world renowned societies including American Society of Public Administration (ASPA), member of Community of Inquiry Framework, University of Calgary, Canada and Associate Regional Director at International Institute of Marketing Professionals, Canada for Pakistan. He has published scholarly articles in Social Indicator Research, Contemporary Economics, Quality and Quantity and Applied Research in Quality of Life, among others.His research interest includes: Community Development and Community Organizing; Community Work, Community Education and Empowerment; Gender Studies, Cultural Studies, Field Studies and Action Research; Public Private Partnership; Socio-Ecological system and Regional Development; Human Resource Management & Development
- Sitio de perfil profesional:
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.