- Ciencias de la vida
- Palabras clave de la investigación:
- Intereses de colaboración:
- Neuropharmacology, Neuropsychology, Neurophysiology, Neuropsychopharmacology
- Md. Sahab Uddin is a research scholar in the Department of Pharmacy at Southeast University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. His research interest is how neuronal communication can be manipulated by neurochemicals to manage Alzheimer’s disease. He has developed Matching Capacity, Dissimilarity Identification and Sense Making tests for the estimation of memory, attention and cognition respectively in human. Furthermore, he has also established Numeral Finding and Typo Revealing tests for the determination of attention in human. Md. Uddin published a number of method, research, review and image articles in the peer reviewed international scientific journals. He is serving as editorial and reviewer board member of more than fifty international scientific journals. He has authored three book entitled “Pharmakon Comprehensive Pharmaceutical Pharmacology”, Tools of Pharmacy: Getting Familiar with the Regular Terms, Words and Abbreviations” and “Quality Control of Pharmaceuticals: Compendial Standards and Specifications”. In addition, he has also published a number of book chapters under scholarly publishers. Md. Uddin is a researcher and scientific minded author, his numerous manuscripts are waiting for publication.
- Sitio de perfil profesional:
- Currículum vitae:
- Descargar currículum vitae (621,0 KB)
Para ver otros datos de contacto es necesario tener una tarea activa con esta persona
Los enlaces anteriores se abrirán en una nueva ventana de tu navegador. Una vez que hayas ingresado a tu cuenta, podrás regresar a esta ventana y volver a cargarla para ver el formulario de contacto.