- Academic writing and style (16)
- Career resources (2)
- Communicating outside academia (1)
- Data analysis and statistics (2)
- Grant proposal writing (6)
- Oral and poster presentations (7)
- Peer reviewing and editing (18)
- Research and publication ethics (15)
- Scientific writing (30)
- The publishing process (8)
- Training resources (2)
Concise advice on selecting appropriate keywords for journal articles.
PDF copy of application form - AuthorAID Travel grants second set 2017
Publons allows peer reviewers to track, verify and showcase their peer review contributions across the world's journals.
Guidelines for reporting research using animals.
Guidance on writing medical case reports.
Good basic advice on applying for grants. From the writing center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
Advice on delivering a PowerPoint presentation. From Science Careers.
New version of tutorial from Indiana University on avoiding plagiarism.
From COPE (the Committee on Publication Ethics), http://publicationethics.org. Published 15 January 2016.
Resource for helping to determine whether a journal is trustworthy.