This kit consists of nine modules, each containing a PowerPoint presentation and a set of facilitator notes. The notes expand on the content of the slides and provide guidance in facilitating the modules, which combine presentation and small-group work.
Resources to run a participatory research writing workshop at your institution.
Video of presentation on preparing the literature review section of a thesis or dissertation. One of the most popular videos on our online research writing courses
This toolkit has been developed for facilitators who are interested in introducing gender mainstreaming in higher education in order to challenge gender inequality.
Resources to run a training of trainers in research writing workshop at your institution.
- Academic writing and style (152)
- Career resources (26)
- Communicating outside academia (21)
- Data analysis and statistics (16)
- Grant proposal writing (68)
- Mentoring and collaboration (3)
- Oral and poster presentations (45)
- Peer reviewing and editing (61)
- Research and publication ethics (77)
- Research literature (4)
- Scientific writing (253)
- The publishing process (70)
- Training resources (50)