Do you have a great story to tell about communicating your research? Would you like to see it published? Would you also like the chance to win an Amazon Kindle?
Tell us your exciting story about your involvement with AuthorAID for the chance to have your story published and to win a Kindle.
We will use the winning and short-listed stories in INASP publications, and potentially in global and national media. A journalist will work with short-listed researchers in developing final articles for publication.
Length of story: approximately 1000 words
Send competition entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for entries: 31 January 2015
Some questions you may want to think about in writing your story:
- What is your area of research and at what level are you in your career?
- What are some of the main highlights of your research?
- What are some of the main challenges you have come across in your research and in communicating it?
- What has been your involvement with AuthorAID?
- What have been the benefits of your involvement with AuthorAID?
- What are your future plans for your research and its communication?