INASP is very pleased to announce the 5 recipients of our recent call for AuthorAID travel grants. The recipients will each receive an award of USD1500 to attend and academic conference to present their research. The AuthorAID travel grant recipients are:
- Sabita Gurung, Program Officer at Small Mammals Conservation and Research Foundation (SMCRF) in Nepal will be presenting research at the Student Conference on Conservation Science (SCCS), University of Cambridge, UK.
- Hakim Wanume Kibedi, Teaching assistant at Kyambogo University in Uganda will be presenting research at the Dbi Network of the Americas Conference in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA.
- P Vyjayanthi Mala, Student at Agni College of Technology in India will be presenting research at Communicating Astronomy with the Public - CAP 2018 in Fukuoka, Japan.
- Muhammad Asaduzzaman, Research Investigator at International Centre for Diarrheal Disease Research, Bangladesh (icddr,b) will be presenting research at the 3rd International Conference on One Medicine One Science (iCOMOS 2018), University of Minnesota, USA.
- Nyuiemedi Agordzo Edoh-Torgah, Lecturer at University of Education, Winneba in Ghana will be presenting research at the 2018 AERA Annual Meeting in New York, USA.
Congratulations to all the AuthorAID grant recipients!