Mentoring and Collaboration
The aim of AuthorAID is to help researchers in developing countries to write about and publish their work. One way we achieve this is through developing a global network of researchers. Through the network, researchers can find long-term mentors or short-term advice to help them through the process of research design, writing and publication. This also enables researchers to find others in their field for collaboration, discussion and information.
As research communication is of global benefit, it is vital that researchers can find others in their field and get the information they need to develop their skills or ensure the latest research is shared and accessible.
- Become a mentor
- Find a mentor
- Collaborate with other researchers
- Get help or advice with a task
Find a mentor
Are you an early-career researcher seeking someone more experienced to help you with your writing and research?
- Would you like guidance in writing and submitting scientific papers?
- Would you like advice about responding to reviewers?
- Are you seeking advice on writing grant applications?
Become a mentor
Are you a senior researcher or editor who can provide mentoring support to up-and-coming researchers?
- Would you like to volunteer for a cause that's related to higher education or research?
- Are you keen to share your knowledge of research writing and scholarly publishing?
- Do you enjoy coaching or mentoring?
Collaboration and advice
Are looking for a research partner or someone to discuss your work? Perhaps you are simply looking for a bit of advice or the opinion of someone in your field. With a network of over 8000 researchers from around the world, we're sure you will be able to find what you are looking for.