AuthorAID discussion and collaboration
The AuthorAID discussion forums are an online area intended as a friendly forum for researchers in developing countries to discuss and ask questions concerning research communication, research collaboration, and funding opportunities. The forums also host a research collaboration area.
Join the discussion
The forums are divided into different areas:
- AuthorAID Discussion - A forum for discussion of research skills, publishing, communication and related topics – please post your questions here.
- Funding, scholarships and opportunities - This is a forum for sharing funding calls for research and travel, research scholarships, and other opportunities for researchers.
- Research Collaboration Space - A research collaboration area for researchers, policymakers, practitioners and anybody interested in collaboration around research and development topics. This is sub-divided into development topics according to the SDGs.
- Women researchers - A discussion space for women researchers.
- Foros de Discusion en Español - Un foro de discusión para los miembros del grupo que hablan español (Forum for Spanish speakers).
Unable to post or reply to messages?
What if I can't log in?
If you previously used the AuthorAID Dgroups discussion, please do not use these Dgroups account login details, as they will NOT work with the new forums.
If you have forgotten your password, please use our password reset feature and you will be sent a link to rest your password (make sure you check your junk or spam folder).
If you are still having problems, please email us at email@example.com