What is AuthorAID?
AuthorAID is a free international research community.
AuthorAID is a pioneering program based at INASP. It is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Swedish International Development Corporation Agency (SIDA).
AuthorAID helps researchers in developing countries to publish and otherwise communicate their work. It also serves as a wider global forum to discuss and disseminate research.
If you are looking for another AuthorAID initiative, AuthorAID in the Eastern Mediterranean.
AuthorAID provides support and mentoring.
Key features and benefits of AuthorAID are:
- a community space for discussion and questions where researchers can benefit from advice and insights from members across the globe
- access to a range of documents and presentations on best practice in writing and publication
- world-wide training workshops on scientific writing
- a chance to network with other researchers
- personal mentoring by highly published researchers and professional editors
Register now to take advantage of these benefits.
AuthorAID wants you to get involved!
Whether you're an early career researcher in a developing country who could benefit from support and mentoring, an established academic with a strong track record who wants to give something back to the research community, or are just keen to get involved in some stimulating discussions, why not register now?
If you would like to promote AuthorAID to your friends and colleagues or at an event you are attending, we have two promotional flyers available to download: a flyer for mentors (PDF, 92K), and a flyer for mentees (PDF, 92K).
If you have any comments or ideas for the AuthorAID project or this website, please get in touch and let us know!