What is AuthorAID?
AuthorAID is a free pioneering global network that provides support, mentoring, resources and training for researchers in low and middle income countries
AuthorAID supports over 17,000 researchers in low and middle income countries to publish and communicate their work
The AuthorAID network offers:
- Personal mentoring by highly published researchers and professional editors
- Online training workshops on scientific writing
- A discussion group for discussion and questions where researchers can benefit from advice and insights from members across the globe
- Access to a range of documents and resources on best practice in writing and publication
- A chance to network or collaborate with other researchers
- Grants for researchers to travel to a conference, or to organise a local workshop
AuthorAID works directly with universities and institutions to build local capacity
- We work to embed research writing skills in universities and institutions around the world. We currently work with 10 institutions and faculties in Ghana, Tanzania, Vietnam and Sri Lanka
- We support women researchers to address the issues preventing them from progressing to senior roles in their institutions. Learn more about our gender toolkit.
Register now. Whether you're an early career researcher in a developing country who could benefit from support and mentoring, an established academic with a strong track record who wants to give something back to the research community, or are just keen to get involved in some stimulating discussions, why not join now?
Spread the word
If you have any comments or ideas for the AuthorAID project or this website, please get in touch and let us know!
If you are looking for another AuthorAID initiative, AuthorAID in the Eastern Mediterranean.